1. We believe that the Holy Bible is verbally inspired, inerrant, and the only infallible authoritative word of God when rightly interpreted by the Holy Spirit (Psa. 45:1; Ezek. 1:3; Matt. 24:35; Luke 24:27; Rom. 15:4; 1 Cor. 10:11; 1 Thess. 2:13; 2 Tim. 3:16; 2 Pet. 1:21).
2. We believe in one God, the creator of all things who is infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three Persons as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (Gen. 1:26; Deut. 6:4; 1 Kg. 8:60; Matt. 28:19; Mark 12:29; John 14:26; 15:26; Acts 2:33; 2 Cor. 13:14; Eph. 1:3-14; 4:4-6; Jas. 2:19; 1 Pet. 1:2; 3:18; 1 John 5:7; Rev. 1:4-5).
3. We believe in the creation and subsequent fall of man and this fallen man can be saved through the regeneration of the Holy Spirit, the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection that provides the ground for man’s justification and salvation. Unregenerate man, with a beast nature, needs a Savior and he is unable to attain to divine righteousness by means of his own wisdom and strength. (Gen. 1-3; Rom. 3:23; 5:12-19; 6:23; Gal. 5:19-21; Eph. 2:1-3).
4. We believe the Lord Jesus Christ to be the only Savior of all men, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, very (fully) God and very (fully) man. Jesus died for our sins, was buried, and rose again according to the Scriptures. He personally appeared in His new body to His disciples before ascending to His seat at the right hand of the Majesty in the heavens as our High Priest and Mediator and we have received Him as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Jesus’ finished work (His death, burial, resurrection, and ascension) reversed the curse concerning the spirit, soul, and body of the first man Adam. He is the only Way to the Father, the only valid Door and entry into the realm of Spirit (Gen. 3:15; Isa. 7:14; Matt. 1:18-25; John 10:1; 14:6; Acts 4:12; 1 Cor. 15:3-8; Gal. 3:13-14; 1 Tim. 3:16; Heb. 4:14-16; 8:1-6; 10:12-13).
5. We believe in personal regeneration, that one must be born again to see and enter the Kingdom of God. This initial salvation of sinners is by grace through faith in the perfect and all-sufficient finished work of Jesus Christ. The ground of this justification by faith is the blood of Jesus, the Lamb of God (John 1:29; 3:1-8; 17:4; 19:30; Acts 13:38-39; Rom. 5:1-2; Eph. 2:8-9; Rev. 13:8).